Monday, June 4, 2012

Updated Belly Photos


I added just a couple more photos. I think what this shows is that the changes REALLY start happening after the 30 week mark. 
With 6 days until my due date I am looking forward to a few things:
  • Tying my shoes without grunting
  • Getting out of bed in less than 3 minutes
  • Getting out of bed without grunting
  • Getting out of bed less than 4 times a night (wait this won't change). Edit: Getting out of bed just to pee less than 4 times a night
  • Turning over in bed without a struggle
  • Eating close to the table
  • Eating without heartburn
  • Wine
  • Getting in and out of the car without grunting
  • Not wearing ugly maternity clothing
  • Walking faster than a duck waddle
  • Wine. (Worth mentioning again.) 






15.5 Weeks
17.5 Weeks
20 Weeks

23.5 Weeks
27.5 weeks

31 Weeks - Australia


34 Weeks  - Baby Shower Brunch


38 weeks. Tired brooke at work. 

1 comment:

  1. OMG. Just now seeing this. You were beautiful! I'm so sad I missed seeing the whole process!

    ReplyDelete