Friday night, we enjoyed sitting outside in dresses (well the girls were in dresses) drinking wine. Yes, I said dresses. This was the first time since living in NZ that I was able to sit outside at night in a dress without a coat on. Sad, I know. But I did not take that for granted.
Saturday morning, we woke up early and busted out the champaign and Sam made us a big, fabulous breakfast on the grill.
Me and Aaron
The girls: Becs, Trudi, me and Lucy.
The boys: Aaron, Will, Tim and Sam
We headed down to the winery about 11 a.m. and hitched a ride with our cop friend who will remain nameless! :)
The concerts were amazing, topped off with beautiful scenery and even better weather! It was at least 33 degrees that day (91 degrees F) which is really really really intense with the New Zealand sun... All day in the sun, in a dress. I was in heaven.
What a fun freakn day! Favorite band of the day: The Black Seeds. Biggest let down of the Day: Fat Freddy's Drop.
Sunday was another amazing day... we headed down to Lake Wanaka and layed out on the beach and took a quick dip. It made me homesick for the lake, but it makes me look forward to Texas summer!

I LOVE your dress!! What beautiful weather and it looks like y'all had a blast! I would give anything for that weather and to be outdoors now! It's supposed to snow AGAIN in Dallas this week :-(
ReplyDelete