Saturday, February 20, 2010

2 Serious Commitment Issues....

Well, after a year of dating, Aaron and I made 2 very serious and important decisions in our relationship.... Decision One: Rico. Decision Two: Russell. WE GOT KITTENS!!!!!!! And they are precious (when they are not pissing on our things.)

We had been talking for a long time about getting a cat. I had very strict rules on what/who my cat was going to be. They are as follows: Adult cat. Orange. Long haired & named Richard Parker III.

Aaron had one rule on what his cat would be:Burmese.

So, when we went to the pet shop a month ago, I was the only one looking (he had a friend that could breed Burmese) and I was looking for that orange, long haired cat.

The second pet stop we went to, we saw two very very very very sweet kittens in the cage by the door. I opened their cage and picked them up - you know, just for fun. But that was a huge mistake. I mean, how could I leave those kittens there? They were purring and loving and so sweet. So, I decided that I could love a cat that wasn't orange. But which one would I pick? BOTH!!!!
heheheh. If I could love a cat that wasn't Richard Parker III, then Aaron could love a cat that wasn't Burmese.


RICO - My Cat. He is an angel and wonderful. Very laid back and likes to sleep on my lap.




Russell - Aaron's cat. He is desperate to be right by you. Very very desperate. He likes to sleep right on your chest 2 inches away from your face! He is also the one that keeps pissing on things. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment