Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Month 5
Well, another month has come and gone WAY too quickly. James is becoming quite the little boy, but thankfully still very much a baby. We are still 100% on formula, but I see his little mouth starting to make chewing motions and he seems to want to grab what ever it might be that we are eating. He thinks eating chips is really funny (but I hate to tell him, he has a ways to go before he can eat those).
He is also losing a bit of his "laid back' attititude. Not sure if that has to do with day care or just getting older, but he is definitely getting a bit of fire in him!
But, my God, he has such a good personality. He smiles at the slightest things (although he might be a bit bi-polar with his ugly cry face & his super happy face - switching between the two in a matter of seconds!). More often than not, he is just a happy little guy.
Discoveries: Making lots of bubbles, throwing toys on the ground, pulling his ear (please God, don't be an ear infection), pouting his lips like his father and uncle.
Tummy time is becoming much less dramatic, although, we still end in a screaming, spitting fit within 3 minutes.
November will be a busy month and I just want it all to slow down a bit so I can take in each discovery with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment