Monday, May 10, 2010

Aaron vs NZ ducks. Aaron 90, Ducks 0.

First weekend in May = the kick off of Duck Season. God help us all.

About three months in prior to "the big weekend" the boys start planning and calling and bantering...then more calling and more planning and even more duck shooting banter. Then FINALLY it is time for the duck shooting weekend and I feel fairly confident I can speak for the other girls when I say we are sooo ready for them to go and get it over with. Just go and kill something, go and drink beer and shoot guns (nice combo), go wear cameo, go be boys.

Aaron took his fancy iPhone with him into the hunting and gathering wild and took these pictures/videos.

This is for you Dad, Jack and Chris... enjoy.


Pond in Christchurch


The kill...






The posh Mai Mai


BANG.


Pond

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I know how you feel! Beau shipped Brinkley off to hunting training so he'll be ready for duck season this year [sigh]...when Beau isn't able to go hunting for any reason, he walks around the house blowing his duck call - like a pouty kid....SO Annoying!! But SO cute ;-)

    ReplyDelete